Want to know our secret to running successful, multi-million dollar monthly marketing campaigns? It’s a unique combination of a superstar team of people who build award-winning products that are used by millions of people worldwide — as well our very own proprietary marketing systems, built by our Marketing Tech department.
Powered by our data ingestion pipelines, which get data from multiple internal and external resources, ETLs, tens of hundreds of automation events in a day, Data Science machine learning predictions, our marketing system enables our marketeers to achieve an outstandingly amazing performance time after time.
We’re looking for Software Engineers with hands-on experience building reliable and highly-scalable cloud-based services and robust infrastructures. People who are as passionate about the craft of software engineering as we are, are smart, independent and accountable team players that know how to get things done. If you believe that writing code is an art — while appreciating the realities of growing and evolving business needs — and enjoy flexing to deliver on tight schedules in a dynamic environment, then we’re looking for you.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary, adaptive and creative team. Each team member has responsibility for every aspect of our systems — from design to coding, testing, code reviews and deploying, to production. We build mission critical data pipelines, microservices, automations, APIs and single web page applications. We are lean and agile. We use CI/CD to deliver high quality software. We are the owners of a production environment that runs on Kubernetes and uses cloud services.
Your day-to-day job will involve:
- Designing and building scalable data pipelines that integrate with multiple internal and external data sources.
- Designing and building highly available mission critical microservices and APIs.
- Designing and building campaign automation systems.
- Designing and building web applications, dashboards and reports for our users.
- Designing and building automations for infrastructure, deployments and monitoring.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices.
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture improvements and troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of experience writing backend systems.
- Experience with building scalable microservices and data pipeline systems.
- Experience with SQL databases (NoSQL – a plus).
- Smart and know how to get things done.
- Highly independent, accountable and a team player.