Reports directly to the General Counsel and serves as in-house attorney handling the company’s global corporate legal needs. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to assist in the company’s legal and regulatory and corporate compliance.
Working closely with finance, the successful candidate will have detailed and extensive experience working in a global company, including labor law and regulatory work.
- Administration of company Employee Options plan: work with trustee, approval/ issuance of new grants, ESOP exercises etc.
- ROC: handling fillings, submitting annual reports etc.
- Corporate dataroom administration.
- Assist the legal and finance department on ongoing matters including equity and debt financing, due diligence etc.
- Assist in the management of the company’s IP portfolio management.
- Coordinate corporate compliance efforts.
- A good understanding of a wide variety of IP issues, including copyright and trademark issues, and ability to provide practical recommendations and guidance to all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the technology sector, preferably at a large law firm or 2 years in-house work.
- Strong analytical, business, negotiation and communication skills—you must be able to absorb complex legal issues and communicate these issues in a simple and understandable manner.
- Excellent business judgment with an ability to think strategically.
- IP, software, foreign practice, compliance – a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills—ability to handle multiple ongoing projects with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude, be comfortable taking initiative, embrace teamwork.
- BS degree in Law or J.D. degree, strong academic credentials.
- Compliance and labor law experience – preferred.
- Licensed to practice law.
- English and Hebrew at a high level.