Careers that Change Lives
We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable healthcare worldwide.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. We’ll support you with the training, mentorship, guidance, and networks you need to advance, and empower you to work in the way that’s best for you.
Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare. Join us for a career that change lives.
A Day in the Life
As an automation tech lead you will lead automation activities in a medical device project. In addition, you will be the top professional focal point for all LabVIEW issues cross-projects.
You will work closely with multiple interfaces: automation engineers, V&V, contractors, devops, SW, project manager to execute effective LabVIEW automation progress in the SW department.
- Design integration automation solution in LabView.
- Establish Labview automation set-up in Lab.
- Monitor automation development and execution progress
- Synchronize between SW, V&V and automation
- Support automation users
- Analyze automation results and present status
- Detect Automation faults and design effective solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or Practical Engineer.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a LabVIEW Automation Test Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of LabVIEW and its usage in embedded SW testing.
- Knowledge of communication data protocols such as: USB, RS232, TCP/UDP/IP, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience as Tech Lead or Team Leader – Big advantage
- Experience in more development languages such as: Python and C.
- Experience in non-functional tests (Performance, Memory etc)
- Experience in ALM tools (Jira, Polarion).