At Lightricks we create award-winning apps that incorporate cutting edge image, video and audio processing technology that is accessed by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
We’re looking for promising, star-quality, juniors who are passionate about the craft of software engineering – just like us. People who believe that code is beautiful, but can still appreciate the realities of business and can deliver on a tight schedule in a dynamic environment. We’re talking about people who get excited about starting huge projects from scratch and even more excited when the finished products are finally in the hands of users all over the world. People who love learning, understand the value of teamwork and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. If you like applied math and algorithms, even better!
- Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices.
- Influence the design of LTEngine, our state-of-the-art image, video and audio processing framework.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience).
- Passion for software engineering.
- Highly independent and autodidact.
- Hungry to learn and eager to grow with us.