- Develop Front End and Back End Applications using a variety of tools (Node.js, React.js and Python).
- Take ownership and responsibility on new features and production grade systems.
- Turn complex product requirements into reality.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Write technical documentation.
- Test & automate product features within the CI/CD pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with web development in any form (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A real team player and independent learner – can do approach, great communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-task environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly evolving requirements.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.