Ericom provides businesses with Zero Trust Secure Access to corporate applications, in the cloud and on-premises, from any device or location to keep organizations connected, productive, and secure. Leveraging innovative web and application access technologies, Ericom’s solutions ensure that users can connect to only the specific resources they are authorized to access, and that devices and applications are protected from internal and external cybersecurity threats. It is a great time to join Ericom, as the company’s solutions play in two of the hottest areas of cybersecurity today – Zero Trust Security and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
For over 25 years, Ericom has delivered remote access, secure connectivity, isolation, mobility and virtualization technologies to thousands of customers worldwide, allowing seamless user interactions with mission-critical systems while maintaining productivity and optimizing user experience. Ericom has offices in the US, UK, Europe and Israel, and a global network of distributors and partners.
Ericom is looking for a Junior DevOps person that will join our energetic R&D team working on our SaaS offerings (Secure Browsing Product).
The role aims to provide all aspects of building and operating a SaaS operation including building deployment & monitoring tools, deal with mission-critical errors.
Become a member of the DevOps team that responsible for the following:
- Automate and document deployment tools
- Utilize diverse range of monitoring tools, to monitor Shield
- Diagnose complex service issues across a range of technologies and platform
- Lead the optimization process of the product in all levels, from Linux OS, Networks and ending with Docker
- Provide 3rd level support for Complex Deployments
- Be part of the effort to establish new cloud products (from all aspects: CI, Automation and deploy processes)
- Strong Experience in Linux
- 3+ years of professional IT experience (especially with Linux Networking, Security)
- Experience with build and deployment tools (helm, jenkins, makefile)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with scripting languages (bash, python)
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in DevOps role – supporting developers by providing infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD etc
- Experience with Docker/Linux in production
- Experience with Security Products (Firewall, Web Gateways, Proxies)
- Experience with ELK