The Board Design Team within the new Jerusalem R&D Centre established by LTTS is growing. We are a small and focused team involved in design of new board systems and supporting existing ones for our customers. You will be expected to make a commitment to both learn on the job and to contribute within a short time to the team.
Pleasant personality, easy-going, willing to help out others when needed. Reasonably neat and organized.
Ambition to succeed in this career.
Good command of Hebrew and English.
A willingness to learn and constantly apply new knowledge and experience in the workplace.
Similarly – a willingness to share knowledge with others for the benefit of the group.
BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years of proven experience in Board or FPGA design
- Verilog and FPGA knowledge – advantage
- Experience in working with Test Equipment (logic analyzers, oscilloscopes)
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Experience in design bring-up and verification
- High level English (read, write, speak)
Any of the following will be an advantage:
- Has completed some board design project in the past. This would include the actual design, schematic capture, building and testing of the project.
- Has written real code in C (or some other programming language) and compiled / linked / run the code.
- Some familiarity with tools of the trade;
- Software such Schematic Capture, Circuit simulation, Logic simulation
- Bench tools such as Oscilloscopes, Soldering station, power supplies.