At Lightricks we create award-winning apps that incorporate image, video and audio processing technology that is accessed by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
Boosted (iOS, Android, Web) is our latest venture at Lightricks where we are already delivering innovative technology that will shape the way in which small business owners can grow their brand through visual media.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about the craft of software engineering – just like us. People who believe that code is beautiful, but can still appreciate the realities of business and can deliver on a tight schedule in a dynamic environment. We’re talking about people who get excited about starting huge projects from scratch and even more excited when the finished products are finally in the hands of content creators all over the world. People who love learning, understand the value of teamwork and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. If you like applied math and algorithms, even better!
- Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and scale.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices.
- Building LTEngine, our state-of-the-art image processing framework, on Android.
- Conduct code reviews.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience).
- Passion for software engineering.
- Highly independent and autodidact.
- Hungry to learn and eager to grow with us.
- 1-2 year development experience – a plus.
- iOS or Android development experience – a plus.
- Knowledge in image processing, graphics and/or computer vision – a plus.