OrCam has the world's most advanced wearable assistive technology solution that gives independence to the visually impaired and the blind population worldwide. As OrCam continues to grow, we are looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Junior Algorithms Developer to join our core algorithms team. As an Algorithms Developer at OrCam you will invent, design and deploy cutting edge algorithms using machine-learning and deep-learning techniques in the fields of Automatic Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing and Understanding. Our Algorithms Developers cope with open problems and are challenged with real-time and power constraints while maintaining state-of-the-art performances. To achieve these goals, you’ll utilize our powerful tools and huge an unique data sets. Team members get an exclusive opportunity to work with some of the best-known scientists in the fields of machine learning and data science, and be up-to-date on the latest academic research.
· Train and evaluate state-of-the-art multilingual automatic speech recognition and natural language understanding models from scratch.
· Design and write automatic tests for all models.
· Acquire and manage massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights.
· Inform, influence, support and execute our product decisions.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, well organized and a team player
· Proven ability to learn – a degree in computer science / electrical engineering / math or other related fields.
· Experience and understanding of at least one major programming language.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Experience with big data, Mongo DB or other NoSQL database management systems.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.