- Java developer in application infrastructure development team.
- The developer is part of a core team that develops the company’s next generation software platform.
- Relevant education:
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution.
- Required professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Java/JEE development.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases.
- Experience with Unix shell scripting.
- Experience with Solr – huge advantage.
- Experience with any of the following – advantage: Hibernate, Tomcat, JSP, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Required Languages.
- High level of Hebrew and English.
- Important skills / characteristics.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to research and implement new technologies.
- Ability to bring tasks from design stage to implementation.