Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
The Java Developer will join a core application infrastructure team. This team develops the software infrastructure of the next-generation products of the company.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Sc. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- 2+ years of experience in Java/JEE development.
- Knowledge/Experiencewithrelational databases.
- Knowledge/Experiencewith Unix shell scripting.
- Experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage: Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, Oracle, PL/SQL, Jenkins
- High level of Hebrew and English – Spoken and Written.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, self-learner.
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office; during COVID-19 it can be fulfilled from home.
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
Why Ex Libris?
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning.
• We hold fun on-site events.
- All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!