EX LIBRIS– Who are we?
Ex Libris, Part of Clarivate, is a global leader in the EdTech (Education Technology) industry. We serve some of the most prestigious academic institutions and research universities around the world, with a total of over 7,500 customers in 90 countries.
Our SaaS solutions help universities transform academic libraries, maximize the impact of research activities, enhance teaching and learning, and drive student engagement and success. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is seeking an IT support analyst for a full-time position.
We are looking for an employee to give service and support to company employees in the various Information Technology systems (Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 365, and more).
A typical day might include the following:
- Creating users, groups, permissions, various registration, and granting access to systems
- Dealing with hardware, software, applications, and network issues (from troubleshooting to resolution)
- Improving and maintaining IT infrastructures and systems
- Working in a global team and workspace
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ related professional experience in a similar help desk role.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware or software related problems.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical users over the phone, in person and through progress reports, e-mail and other written documentation. Capable of establishing professional and positive relationships with users.
- Working knowledge of office automation software, including Microsoft AD, Office 365, Multi-Function printers, Microsoft Office Suite and other third-party products.
- Ability to work in a team environment for positive outcomes, generating trust.
- Independent, self-motivated, detailed-oriented and highly organized.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and of meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and fault diagnosis skills.
- Ability to use technology to automate procedures/processes.
- Ability work under pressure and in crisis situations.
- Excellent English
It would be awesome if you also had:
- An MCSA/MCSE/CCNA certification.
More important information for you:
- Our base is in the Jerusalem, Israel office, working in a hybrid model
Why Ex Libris?
At Ex Libris we value our employees and are striving to create the perfect balance between work and home life. Join us to be part of a family-like environment; enjoy our unique culture and benefits. Be part of a thriving, productive community helping to change the future of higher education with the state-of-the-art technology coming from Ex Libris.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!