Ex Libris’s software development team focuses on the design and implementation of the next generation of features.
Ex Libris is seeking an experienced mobile development who’s familiar with techniques for designing and building high-quality software, including both iOS and Android platforms
Duties for this position include programming, UX Design, research, bug fixing, unit testing and code reviews. Moreover, you will be expected to own tasks from our product development sprints, participating in regular scrum meetings to ensure development tasks are completed to the highest quality and within the allocating timeframe.
Liaising with our Technical Support team will be essential to help debug and resolve high priority customer issues. As well as the product itself, you will help the team improve the tools and processes we use every day.
- B.A. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- Experience (2+ years) in Objective-C or Swift, XCode, Java, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, SQL, SAML, OAuth
- Unit Testing
- Strong design and UX principles
- Write structued, commented, and eddicient code
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- High level of English
- Team player
- Highly organized and focused
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn.