Ex Libris’s software development team focuses on the design and implementation of the next generation of features.Ex Libris is seeking for an experienced mobile developer to join an exceptional team of developers working on both Android and iOS applications and take a major role in the development of the mobile side of our product. You have to be familiar with techniques for designing and building high-quality software, including both iOS and Android platformsDuties for this position include programming, architecture, UX Design, research, bug fixing, unit testing and code reviews. Moreover, you will be expected to own tasks from our product development sprints, participating in regular scrum meetings to ensure development tasks are completed to the highest quality and within the allocating timeframe.Liaising with our Technical Support team will be essential to help debug and resolve high priority customer issues. As well as the product itself, you will help the team improve the tools and processes we use every day.
- B.A. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- Experience (2+ years) in Objective-C or Swift, XCode, Java, REST, JSON, SQL, SAML, OAuth
- Experience (2+ years) in React Native – advantage.
- Unit Testing
- Strong design and UX principles
- Write structured, commented, and efficient code
- Experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- High level of English
- Team player
- Highly organized and focused
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn.