Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is seeking an exceptional and talented person to be part of the Global Infrastructure Support Team. The Infrastructure Analyst will be required to analyze and resolve complex system and product related issues. The analyst will work in Unix based Cloud and local customer environments. The position will require cooperation with other support teams, Engineering, R&D and Ex Libris customers around the world. The analyst will be expected to have knowledge in areas, such as networking and system-analysis.
A typical day might include the following:
- Investigating and troubleshooting escalated support issues related to infrastructure, DB, system administration, authentication and SSO systems
- Communicating with other teams and customers
Qualified candidates must have:
- A./B.Sc. in a relevant field
- Experience in System, Linux and Networking
- English at a high level, written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team and good rapport with others
- Analytical abilities and an integrated perspective
- Service orientated
- Self-motivation and ability to maneuver in a multitasking environment
- Independence, initiative and ability to learn and follow through on tasks
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Apache, Tomcat servers
- Web Applications
- Firewalls, Load Balancers, Networking/IP.
- DBA, PL/SQL
- Scripting and automation
- SSO systems
- Programming experience
This job might be for you if:
- You thrive in a high-touch, service-oriented customer service role
- You will enjoy challenging but stimulating work that presents a unique challenge every day
- You see service level goals as an opportunity to demonstrate your value
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
• This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
Why Ex Libris?
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!