Which department will you join?
Mobileye's Procurement department manages all company's purchasing requests along with the import and export of goods. As a purchasing agent for the organization, the buyer will research, evaluate, and buy products to meet our daily operational needs.
How your job will look like?
- Responsible for the execution of the procurement activities across the non-manufacturing categories such as construction, infrastructure, catering, services, and maintenance.
- Able to manage agreements in high volume: infrastructure services and maintenance, sourcing, and monitoring suppliers' performance.
- Following up the whole purchasing process generating orders, verifying receipt of items, solving supply problems.
- Collaborate with department managers to clarify purchase requisitions, identify departmental needs, refine specifications for future purchase orders, and preparing procurement plans.
- Work tight with staff at Operation's departments, building excellent relationships with relevant teams to forecast their needs and make purchase decisions based on demand.
All you need is:
- Over 7 years of experience as a buyer in the mentioned categories
- Comprehensive knowledge of infrastructure and services suppliers including managing agreements
- At least 3 years' experience at international companies – an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems, NetSuite – an advantage
- Technical approaching, drawings understanding