Mobileye’s HR department is looking for an HR Admin to join us for a maternity leave replacement, as a key member of the HR team.
The HR Admin will support and manage day-to-day operations and projects, will assist with the executing of a range of activities within the area of HR, work closely with other members of the HR team, employees, managers and other stakeholders at the company.
What will YOU do:
• Support ongoing tasks and projects within the HR department
• Coordinate and support the company’s managers with the employment of contract workers – from start to end of employment.
• Manage, coordinate and support employees and managers with on-boarding of new employees
• Execute and coordinate orientation days
• Support the management and monitoring of HR budgets
• Manage HR reports on various topics
• Academic degree from a leading institution
• Admin experience in an high paced environment
• Fluent English
• Proficient in MS Office, with high level of knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills
• Highly independent with strong problem solving skills and a `can do’ attitude
• Keen attention to details and focus on data accuracy
• High Learning agility and orientation to computerized systems
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Willingness to work in a temporary position
• Willingness to combine work from home and work from the office (and extend work from office as required)