We are looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires globally.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Partner with hiring managers to understand team hiring needs, diversity, and dynamics.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Place and update all job postings in various Medias including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, and staffing partners.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Develop hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Familiarity with social media and resume databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field