About the company:
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
The P&C and PMO Director will lead and oversee global-level support projects, integration projects, provide liaison services and matrix management between the Support department and other departments, and represent the Support interests and needs for company wide projects. The director will manage all PMO and Global Support Center of Excellence related activities and staff.
The P&C and PMO Director reports to the Global Support VP in the Ex Libris Headquarters. Will be part of the Global Support management team and will actively participate in building the year over year strategy of the department. The director will monitor all Global Support health statistics and dashboards, including budget control, knowledge level, productivity and efficiency, will call for action and will build and lead remedy plans.
The P&C and PMO Director will oversee the department’s change management procedure and will be in charge of enforcing it on all activities done in Exlibris’ Global Support and all other relevant departments.
- Manage Global Support and CX projects – Direct and matrix management of global projects, integrations, migrations, and cross-organizational projects
- Management of the global support PMO and Center of Excellence activities and staff.
- Salesforce business owner; review, revise, and approve all changes, modifications, and enhancements for all Global Operations departments.
- Design and generate ongoing accurate and actionable reports, based on data pulls and analysis, PPT as needed.
- Responsibility for the implementation and globalization of the Global Support procedures and methodologies
- Global Operations and Global Support communications – writing, editing, distribution
- Ongoing data extraction and analysis (from Salesforce and/or business units)
- Interface with upper management – presenting projects, promoting Support agenda, and representing the Global Support department’s interests
- Ownership and coordination of the Support Management Forum
- Support liaison to MIS department, representing Support needs and requirements
- Introducing and implementing new support tools and methodologies
B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, B.A. in Business Management, or other relevant fields
Knowledge and Requirements
- Proven direct and matrix management skills and experience.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Customer-facing experience; service oriented mentality
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (as end user)
- Proven experience and familiarity with software support operations
- Fast learner, willing to learn independently
- Expert in Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Some travel is required.
High level of English