Clearvuze is developing solutions for scene understanding based on drone video. Led by several entrepreneurs with proven track records at building successful businesses, the company emphasizes an open and supportive work environment which recognizes employees for their contributions and presents them with opportunities for professional growth. ClearVuze’s offices are located in Jerusalem, near the entrance to the city, with easy access to the light rail and bus routes, as well as the high-speed rail from Tel Aviv.
Relying on advanced techniques in computer vision, machine learning and real-time programming, ClearVuze’s application interfaces with leading drone models, and determines how to navigate the drone in order to capture compelling, unobstructed video of the scene below. The company is currently expanding its web infrastructure team, looking for full-stack software developers to build out the content delivery system and interface.
- Degree in computer science or related technical field
- At least 3 years’ hands-on development experience in a production environment.
- Experience with cloud services – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Expertise with relevant software utilities, such as containers (Docker, Kubernetes), message brokers (RabbitMq), databases (MongoDB), etc.
- Understanding of web application architectures
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Development of apps for a SaaS environment.
- Experience with video (transcoding, encoding/decoding, streaming), tools such as FFMPEG and
- Management experience.