EX LIBRIS– Who are we?
Ex Libris, Part of Clarivate, is a global EdTech (Education Technology) industry, leader. We serve some of the most prestigious academic institutions and research Universities around the world, with a total of over 7,500 customers in 90 countries.
Our SaaS solutions help universities transform academic libraries, maximize the impact of research activities, enhance teaching and learning, and drive student engagement and success. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our ERM team in Israel. This is an amazing opportunity to work on a cloud-based (SaaS) next-generation of library automation (Alma) using cutting-edge technologies. The team consists of 5 members and is reporting to the Team Leader. We have a great skill set in delivering large, successful end-2-end projects and we would love to speak with you if you have strong Front End & Back End skills.
B.A. in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering.
- Programmer with 2 years of experience in Java.
- Strong OOP and design patterns
- Experience developing web applications.
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle or MS SQL Server), and SQL.
- High level of English – both written and spoken.
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Highly motivated, self-learner.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player
What will you be doing in this role?
- Design and develop E2E workflows
- Handle critical production system concepts – high availability, reliability, and scalability
- Solve problems, design, and create a more seamless experience for users
- Ability to design, implement and execute automated tests
- Responsibility for the full development cycle from the Technical Design Specification to the Unit Tests
- Working closely and integrating with other team members and with other teams
The product you will be developing
Alma is unified resource management that utilizes all processes and workflows for all resource types (Physical, Electronic, and Digital) in one place.
Our ERM team (Electronic Resource Management) handles all of the Electronic realms, from new UI screens, system jobs, APIs, and integration with external systems.
About the Team
As a member of the team, the employee will be responsible for developing new product abilities as well as fixing customer-related software defects, with a focus on performance. The job includes front-end development and the use of standard APIs for communication with back-end components.
Hours of Work / More important information for you:
Our base is in the Jerusalem, Israel office, working in a hybrid model
This is a full-time position.
Why Ex Libris?
At Ex Libris, we value our employees and are striving to create the perfect balance between work and home life. Join us to be part of a family-like environment; enjoy our unique culture and benefits. Be part of a thriving, productive community helping change the future of higher education with the state-of-the-art technology from Ex Libris.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!