Ex Libris’s software development team focuses on the design and implementation of the next generation of features.We are seeking for a full stack developer to join our exceptional team of developers working on both Java and React and make the impact on the development of the services and product integrations of our product. You have to be familiar with techniques for designing and building high-quality software, including Web and Server practices.Duties for this position include programming, architecture, UX Design, research, bug fixing, unit testing and code reviews, facing the customer for technical sessions. Moreover, you will be expected to own tasks from our product development sprints, participating in regular scrum meetings to ensure development tasks are completed to the highest quality and within the allocating timeframe.Liaising with our Technical Support team will be essential to help debug and resolve high priority customer issues. As well as the product itself, you will help the team improve the tools and processes we use every day.
- B.A. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- Experience (3+ years), Java.
- Experience (2+ years) in web development (advantage: React).
- Experience with REST, XML, JSON, SQL, SAML, OAuth
- Unit Testing
- Strong technical design abilities
- Write structured, commented, and efficient code
- Experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Problem solving ability
- High level of English
- Highly organized and focused
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn.