The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s service Command & Control tools set by both building new front-end tools from scratch and adding/improving existing ones by bringing them to the next level both performance and UX -wise.
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries which are used in Via's service Command & Control tools.
- Work in small groups with other talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products.
- Improve the user experience across Via's platform.
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Experience with React/ Redux
- Back End development experience, Python especially, is an advantage.
- Take pride in your work & ability and being satisfied only when reaching that pixel-perfect look.