About Ex Libris:
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
The Finance manager provides financial reporting and analysis functions, the financial systems and processes, and the financial leadership as business partner for designated area(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and executes all of Ex Libris, a ProQuest Company, financial reporting cycles including budgeting, month-end, and re-forecasting.
- Prepares monthly dashboards, PPT’s, reports and analysis for senior management to highlight key sales, revenue and expense variances, and quantify risks and opportunities.
- Serves as Finance strategic partner to the Ex Libris leadership in designated area(s).
- Prepares regular and ad hoc daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements.
- Maintains the integrity of financial systems by initiating and executing ongoing improvements.
- Provides financial support and leadership for Ex Libris management in designated area(s).
- Assists with ad hoc projects as identified by the VP, Finance.
Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Preferrable an MBA graduate
- At least 8 years of progressive FP&A experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex financial analysis and summarize high volumes of data.
- Excellent leadership acumen with demonstrated success.
- Advanced Excel & power point skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, result driven, willing to make an impact and highly motivated.
- Able to meet deadlines and has multitasking abilities.
- Experience working in a global/international high tech organization.
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Familiarity with the software industry and SaaS business model.
- Familiar with Netsuite & Oracle software – Subsstantial advantages.
- VBA / BI skills – Subsstantial advantages.
- Travel is required.