What will I be doing?
This position provides financial reporting and analytical support to a business unit (BU), or shared services organization (SSO), and includes the financial planning and analysis functions for assigned budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and decision support activities.
A typical day might include the following:
- Development of the annual budget process, monthly close processes and periodic reforecasting exercises for our S&M and Professional Services operations.
- Gathers data, conducts analysis and prepares monthly and ad hoc commentaries to explain financial results.
- Developing automation for manual processes that are being done in Excel.
- Development of reports, dashboards and analysis tools in ERP systems and in Power BI.
- Provides support on preparation of business cases and presentations.
- Provides analytical support for the development and tracking of strategies and initiatives.
- Provides order processing and other sales administration assistance
- Serves as Finance liaison to the Regional Sales VPs and other S&M operational team members.
- Leads ad hoc projects.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelors’ degree in related field such as Business or Finance.
- 3-8 years’ related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Business/Finance preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent researching and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial statements and schedules to identify trends.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Familiarity with the Software industry, with preference to SaaS business model.
- Programming knowledge
- CPA or MBA.
- Experience with NetSuite, Planful, Salesforce.
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
• This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance