Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
This role provides financial reporting and analytical support to the Company's business units and includes the financial planning and analysis functions for budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and decision support activities.
In addition, this role focuses on streamlining and improving financial data management and developing automation that will replace manual processes.
Furthermore, good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Power Query is required, as well as creative thinking and striving for improvement.
A typical day might include the following:
- Preparation of financial forecasts, reporting and monitoring of the company's performance
- Work collaboratively with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Report on financial performance to different management levels
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to support decisions
- Analyzing financial results and identifying trends to provide recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing actual results with forecasts
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creating standard and ad hoc reports, Excel tools and dashboards
- Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Data Science/Statistics
- 1-3 years’ related professional experience
- Strong Excel, Power Query and VBA skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power BI
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships
- Open minded to lead improvements
- Excellent English
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Familiarity with the software industry, with preference to the SaaS business model
- MA in finance
- Experience with one or more of the following:
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office; during COVID-19 it can be fulfilled from home.
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance