Freightos.com brings freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace.
Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s… and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like General Electric, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight in the process.
Hundreds of small business importers join Freightos.com every day, enticed by the platform that provides smooth shipping, allowing them to focus on building their business with fewer worries. Or, as we say it, we help them get ship done. But to move goods, you got to move money. The Buyers and Sellers on our platform trust us to care that every cent, rupee or yuan is handled with care.
We’re looking for a talented system analyst with a love of all things technical and financial (freight, finance, and technical details – is this your dream job or what?!) who can weave together a perfect financial platform that helps buyers buy, sellers sell and keeps everyone’s accounting books to sparkle.
The road to your success in the role relies on good charm, great cookie baking skills (negotiable), accounting and or ERP understanding and epic technical prowess. You have the ability to scope product requirements or third party solutions necessary to support those requirements, and the technical experience to implement off-product processes or workflows.
You love building products that customers love.
You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will take responsibility for Freightos.com financial operations processes and integrations acting as NetSuite Administrator in this area. You’ll make NetSuite…sweet.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Become the expert on the financial aspects of the Freightos.com marketplace: the users, the workflows, the products and processes. Do it well enough and we’ll make you a “Netsuite Expert” hat.
- While wearing that hat, you’ll learn and develop the intricacies of reporting and workflows. But you can step beyond too, ideally feeling at home with the APIs, data fields and triggers.
- Use this knowledge to work closely with the financial operations and finance teams to improve and automate all processes by:
- Writing specifications for engineers including detailed technical mappings and processes.
- Working closely with the engineering teams (inhouse and third party).
- Creating reports and workflows in NetSuite
- Automating all of it enough so that you have time to build a replicate of our NetSuite system in Minecraft
- Make it all work together, like a Swiss clock with a complex internal system of finance, freight, and fun. Own the health of the integration between the Freightos platform and NetSuite, owning functional acceptance testing, identifying bugs and drawbacks in the current integrations and defining the requirements for improvements.
- 2+ years work experience in Financial/billing systems analysis, or ERP implementations in areas such as Finance, Procurement, Order Management
- Technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done. Or leave your sleeves down if you prefer. Just make sure you can get it done.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.
- B.Sc in Accounting / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science or Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
- Experience in Netsuite is a big plus
- Experience working with remote teams
Location – our office is located in Jerusalem, but currently we’re working from home
Reports to – Director Financial Products