About The Position
Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s….and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited in the process.
Come help change global trade.
You’re good at saying Yes. And No. Well, you’re good at driving data-driven credit decisions. Here’s why it matters. Since we’ve launched Freightos, the number and size of customers booking on our platform has grown rapidly (yay). And as we grow, credit is becoming an increasingly critical part of our work (boo!). So we need a Financial Operations Credit Analyst to support our team in redesigning our current processes (that’s the fun strategic part) well as, well, analyze credit worthiness of the hundreds (thousands! millions!) of credit applications we expect by the end of 2019.
- Analyze credit worthiness. You saw that coming, right?
- Like Henry Ford but with credit instead of cars, you’ll build a process to manage all the applications we get.
- Some things can’t wait. So you’ll also need to provide preliminary guidance to our lovely sales team about customer credit worthiness.
- Develop an intuitive, mystical understanding of our user bases’ credit worthiness (or, preferably, create metrics and processes to assess it).
- Sometimes, a call is all you need. You’ll also conduct reference interviews with applicant references
- Grab a stopwatch; you’ll perform all tasks within the pre-defined SLAs.
- Assist with company and client audits.
- Not to be an alarmist…but you’ll need to alert the right people credit risks from existing credit customer. Quickly, please.
- Deal with queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- To reduce the time the point above takes…you’ll also create FAQs to handle credit queries at scale.
- When our third party credit agencies have questions (or need to send someone flowers), you’ll be their point of contact. Here’s hoping it’s mostly flowers.
Credit as a Product
- Maintain and update all Credit Analysis related procedures and documents
- Be proactive! Make recommendations about product or policy changes. We listen!
- We try to automate when possible. You’ll support Product to test, implement and stabilize new Credit features
- Help the FinOps manager be a hero by recommending on possible Credit as a Product improvement
- B.A. in Finance/Economics/Business Administration or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in Financial Operations, Credit Analysis, Risk Analysis
- Experience with international clients
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel/Google Docs especially Sheets. Seriously. If you can’t VLOOKUP on a professional level, think twice.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills. Rainman-level skills not required but you should be able to know 12 Pi digits by heart (joke!)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Basic stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and deliver results
- It’s all about the money. You’ll have familiarity with different payment platforms and options
- AAA+ familiarity with different credit agencies & their rating systems
- Experience in multilingual and multicultural working environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Big fan of tennis or Marvel superheroes.
- Location Jerusalem
- Full-time position
- Reporting to: Manager of Financial Operations