Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is looking for a student in the financial department, mainly responsible for:
- License Management – Maintaining customer licensing, order processing, recording and reporting
- Generating license keys for customers.
- Preparing cash flow reports
- Reviewing and handling employees’ expense reimbursements
- Monitor customers with debts/a service freeze
Qualified candidates must:
- Be student in the areas of Finance/Business Management /Industrial Engineering /Economy
- Have the ability to work from home
- Have flexible working hours to enable handling urgent license requests
- Have the ability to work in a team
- Be motivated, able to work independently and open-minded
- Have English at a high level (both verbal and written)
- Have Microsoft Office proficiency, especially in Excel
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
• Position is based on 70 monthly hours, with flexible daily availability
Why Ex Libris?
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is highly collaborative
- All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products, including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!