At RoadMetric, we design, develop, manufacture and market advanced traffic law enforcement solutions that improve the road environment. Our systems reduce property damage, prevent injuries and save lives. We combine expertise in computer vision, software and electronics engineering to develop game-changing products. The drive for innovation has led to industry-first solutions for effective enforcement of dangerous traffic law violations – such as texting, tailgating, solid-line crossing, failure to yield right-of-way and more.
Our select but rapidly growing R&D team is looking for a full-time experienced WPF developer to join us in our journey to create safer roads around the world.
As a WPF developer, you’ll contribute and be responsible for both maintaining and building new features and functionalities for our in-car WPF application, used by our clients around the world.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using C# and WPF – a must!
- Solid experience with the MVVM design pattern.
- Experience with WPF key concepts, such as: Data Binding, Resources, Converters, Validation, Templates, Styles and Triggers.
- Excellent debugging skills of a WPF application, using Snoop or similar tools.
- Understanding the Visual Tree and Logical Tree in WPF.
- Familiarity with multithreading and dispatching in WPF applications – an advantage
- Familiarity with Telerik UI controls or other third-party libraries for WPF UI controls – an advantage
Enthusiastic about front-end development – an advantage