Mobileye is looking for experienced Technical Writers for a challenging position in knowledge management and content delivery of Mobileye products and advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) features.
What will you do?
The Technical Writer will provide technical writing services to various development groups within Mobileye, and help refine ME’s knowledge management approach and workflow.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Establishing processes and workflows for the creation and maintenance of technical documentation of the development and product groups throughout the development and production lifecycles.
- Working with developers to gather and study design materials.
- Organizing and writing supporting documents for development programs
- Assisting in technical reviews by providing coherent presentations and specifications.
- Revising documents as new issues arise.
- 3 years’ experience as Tech Writer experience qualification
- Fluent English
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- SysML/UML – significant advantage.
- Software engineering background – ability to read code – significant advantage.
- Scripting – advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Must work well independently, but also know how to work collaboratively with relevant personnel, to acquire the necessary understanding and information.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts.