The Alma Ex development team focuses on adding innovative features to the Alma Library Services Platform build on the Ex Libris Higher Education Cloud Infrastructure. This position is for a full stack programmer who will be part of the team to build new and exciting functionality.
- B.A. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- Experience in Java development (2-3 years).
- Experience in Web application development
- Knowledge and experience with databases (i.e. Oracle, Cassandra), REST, JEE technologies – advantage
- Experience with other programming languages and environments (Angular, Python, etc.) – advantage
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux – advantage
- High level of English
- Working under Development Team Leader
- Team player
- Highly organized and focused
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn.