Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex-Libris is seeking a full-stack developer with strong back-end background, who is looking to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, and become a part of a winning team. The perfect candidate will be developing a new and emerging product for the academic research community on top of Ex Libris rich and solid SaaS platform.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Sc. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- Programmer with 3+ year of experience in developing Web applications
- Experience with server-side technologies (Java/JEE)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- High level of English – both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, self-learner
- High attention to details
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate and Tomcat
- Experience with Angular
More important information for you:
• This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office. During this period staff are working remotely.