Ex-Libris is seeking a full stack developer with a strong backend background, looking to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. This individual will be part of a winning team, developing a new and emerging product for the academic research community on top of Ex Libris rich and solid SaaS platform.
· BSC in Computer Science/Software Engineering from an academic institution
Required professional experience:
· 3+ years of experience in developing web applications
· Experience with server-side technologies (Java/JEE) – required
· Experience with client-side technologies (Angular, React, css..)
· Experience working in an Agile development environment
· Experience with JSP, Spring, Hibernate and Tomcat – advantage
· High level of English – both written and spoken.
Important skills / characteristics
· Ability to work in a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly motivated, self-starter
· Highly motivated, self-learner
· High attention to details