We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
What your job will look like:
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- At least 5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Customer service orientation and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting – an advantage