- We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Join our research and development site as executive assistant and work with us to incentivize better patient care, and partner across the industry to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Be a part of a team that effect patient’s life.Join us for a career that changes lives.A Day in the LifeIn this position you will be responsible to:Provide general administrative support including maintaining calendars, preparing presentations and communications.Perform office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; arranging meetings and conferences; Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor’s assignment.Responsible for coordinating travel and submitting expenses for site senior management.Coordination of internal communications activity with external vendor
- Responsible for travel coordination for incoming overseas guests
- Administers inter-department or inter-unit programs or processes.
- Provide administrative support to site manager
- Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare.
At least 6 years’ experience in executive assistant position
English & Hebrew – Full working proficiency
Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
Experience in translating documents to English & Hebrew
Nice to Have
Experience from international corporation