We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage EU marketing programs in specific channels.
Support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support and advance brand building.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- BA in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans & campaigns and reporting on the results
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to work well with a team and under pressure