LTTS Israel Security Center of Excellence is looking for an experienced Ethical Hacker, based in the Jerusalem area.
Our ethical hackers are responsible for learning new and exciting technologies by deep analysis and reverse engineering of different products and devices.
Role & Responsibilities
- – Analyze / reverse engineer products and devices
- – Perform VAPT on internal and external products
– 4+ years of proven experience in similar positon
– Experience with software security
– Analytical skills
– Knowledge of penetration techniques, both of small IoT-level devices and of larger cloud-based infrastructure
– Familiarity with security vulnerability analysis and exploit tools
– Extensive knowledge of network protocols and their points of weakness
– In-depth experience with attacks on PC, mobile and embedded applications
– Ability to work in a team environment and individually
- – Innovative, self-motivated, open-minded, “out-of-the-box” thinker
– Experience with IoT and Smart Devices
– Experience in security solutions (e.g. identity and access management, network security, application security, IDS/IPS, deep packet inspection etc.)