Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Software Engineer to join our growing Embedded Team in Modiin, the first 9 months in Jerusalem.
What will you be doing
• Implement control algorithms for power electronics products.
• Develop and debug low-level real-time and low-latency firmware in C.
• Leading multi tasks projects- Power conversion algorithms, communication and implementation on multiple platforms DSPs, Company’s ASIC, operating systems.
• Write software specification and design documents.
• Support software QA activities
• Provide post production support when necessary
• B.Sc. or higher in Electric Engineering – Must
• At least 5 years of Experience with control\power electronics – Must.
• Developing on various micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints – Must.
• Excellent programming knowledge and proficient in C – Must.
• Knowledge of measuring electrical signals by Real Time SW
• Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer (SALEA), and more
• Ownership of a SW end to end- from concept through development, integration.