Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, Software Engineer to join our growing Embedded Team in Modiin, the first 9 months in Jerusalem.
What will you be doing?
- Learning the different aspects of our products by developing features in various areas and disciplines – power electronics, control theory, DSP and communication over different platforms.
- Developing on micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints.
- Ownership of a project\product from end to end- from concept and simulation, through development and integration and field deployment.
- Building complex simulations integrating SW and HW.
- Sc. or higher in electrical engineering – Must
- 2 years or more experience in embedded programming from the industry – Must
- Proficiency in programming in C – Must.
- Experience with working with micro-controllers – an advantage.
- Experience with control\power electronics – an advantage.