The embedded team gets to work with the best hardware the world has to offer, in order to choose and create the ultimate platform for our products. As part of this team, you will be responsible for fusing together hardware in creative ways, A major part of the job is constant learning of advanced hardware components.
Your responsibilities in this role can include:
– Board bring-up involving different embedded microcontrollers.
– Platform software support for various projects
– Bug fixing
– Performance improvements
– Proficiency in C programming language.
– Proven experience with microcontrollers development, of at least 5 years.
– Experience in design and implementation of device drivers for various peripherals in C.
– Experience in debugging low-level source code on the processor/SOC/microprocessor using In-Circuit Emulators (JTAG/ICE) and other suitable methods.
– Knowledge of processors/SOCs/MCUs
– Proficiency in embedded software programming in c/c++ on embedded processor/SOC/Micro-controller and Linux/Android
– Experience with Linux.
– Experience in working with version control systems like Git
– Experience in writing bash/python/ruby scripts
– Knowledge of standard protocols like I2C, SPI, UART, MIPI-CSI, USB, and others
– Experience in working with DSPs.
– Experience with audio signal processing.