We are looking for an eCommerce Manager to help run and maintain all of our current eCommerce platforms, as well as create new eCommerce opportunities through new eCommerce and affiliate platforms. Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience setting up, maintaining and selling on eCommerce platforms, as well as experience with affiliate platforms and major eCommerce platforms. You will assist with creating new online sales opportunities while optimizing our own online stores.
- High proficiency in setting up and maintaining eCommerce and affiliate platforms (Amazon, eBay, etc.), including order management, item posting, promotions, store layout, etc.
- Experience with Amazon FBA: REQUIRED
- Experience with at least one of the following: WooCommerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Volusion – or any other major eCommerce platform
- Experience dealing with outside vendors
- Experience selling online worldwide
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English
- Extremely detail-oriented and sales-oriented
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Job location – Jerusalem, with a shuttle available from the Merkaz