- To work as part of a highly integrated People Team that are driven to innovate and evolve our EVP to be the place where people want to be – because they feel they belong, are rewarded, and have incredible meaning in what they do every day.
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- To work collaboratively with business leaders to create comprehensive people plans to influence lasting change for Security that is tied into the overall Synamedia people strategy.
- Solve challenges and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- To nurture relationships in a matrix environment to partner with the key areas of subject matter expertise including but not limited to HR technology, analytics, Talent Attraction, Reward and HR Operations on execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience or a Masters degree in HR, psychology or organizational
- 8-10 years of HR business partner or generalist experience, providing support to leaders.
- Experience in the High Tech sector with a experience in Cyber Security and/or Cloud technology.
- A global mindset that balances supporting your functional portfolio and being a member of the HR leadership Team.
- Demonstrated business acumen to drive organizational and people-related strategies and outcomes.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Ability to work within constraints and to challenge the status quo. Comfortable with ambiguity and taking part in complex strategy discussions.