Lightricks is a powerhouse for content-creation apps that are used by hundreds of millions all over the world. As the Director of Data & Analytics you will lead the data infrastructure that drives each and every decision and stirs a multi-million dollar monthly marketing budget.
The best fit for this position is someone who is passionate about the craft of data engineering and has integrated product teams, Business Intelligence experts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists. Someone who is smart and gets things done. Our ideal candidate will dive deep into a sea of details but will still be able to look at the larger ocean of events from the bird’s-eye view & navigate everybody to a mutual data safe haven; a leader who motivates product managers, engineers and scientists, uniting them joyfully towards a greater Data Product that combines their cumulative skills.
You will be entrusted with the entire data pipeline in Lightricks from producers (our apps distributed worldwide and used by millions each day) to consumers (internal users and production systems).
You will coordinate data & product teams of a multidisciplinary, adaptive and creative nature. The teams have responsibility over different aspects of our Data and Product. These teams give service to different customers within Lightricks: executives, product managers, developers, marketing experts and more. On a day-to-day basis we accumulate hundreds of millions of data events. These events are distributed across internal consumers who deduce conclusions accordingly and reshape our company’s strategy & actions.
You will be in charge of architecting the metaphorical data-compass as a whole and accelerate data innovation across the board.
- 7+ years of experience with data-related, functional roles: BI, Data Engineering or Data Science – mandatory.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related fields – mandatory. M.Sc / Ph.D. – preferred.
- Experience with building scalable data pipeline systems.
- Experience with BI systems such as Looker, Tableau or Sisense.
- Experience with applying data science models in production systems – preferred.
- 5+ years of broad management experience: individuals, teams and projects management.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.