Careers that Change Lives
We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable healthcare worldwide.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. We’ll support you with the training, mentorship, guidance, and networks you need to advance, and empower you to work in the way that’s best for you.
Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare. Join us for a career that change lives.
A Day in the Life
As a devops engineer you will design, implement and maintain the infrastructure and tools to accelerate development and release of our software.
• Design and implement deployment and configuration management for entire portfolio.
• Collaborate with Automation and SW teams to understand their needs and design one-click solutions wherever possible.
• Build Continuous integration and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD).
• Document, design and maintain processes.
• Mentor and guide users from SW and Automation teams.
• Lead changes for new solutions that speed up and automate development delivery process.
• Bachelor's degree or Practical Engineer.
• Devops education.
• 3+ years of professional experience as Devops or related IT field.
• Passion and experience in scripting with languages such as: PowerShell, C-Shell, Python, VBA.
• Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
• Experience in Linux, Windows.
• Experience in version control tools such as: GIT, SVN, Perforce.
• Strong technical orientation.
• Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
• Proactive, Creative, Problem-solving attitude, Independent, Highly Organized, Flexible, Communicative.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of communication data protocols such as: USB, RS232, TCP/UDP/IP, etc.
• Experience as devops of Embedded SW product.
• Experience in ALM tools (Jira, Polarion).