- Build a SaaS product to serve thousands of global customers in a modern and scalable way
- Develop and adopt new tools to make Development and Operations processes more efficient
- Use state of the art tools that will allow us to easily control, monitor and fully automate our customers and our own infrastructures
- Find new and innovative ways to make our work faster and more efficient
- Working with cloud environments, networks and operating systems
- Utilize the latest open-source and commercial technologies to build and improve our service
- Grow and evolve as part of the DevOps team!
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline and Build tools such as Jenkins, CloudBees, etc.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure – preferred AWS
- Worked in an agile environment, with high-velocity teams
- Developed scripts in the leading scripting languages (python, nodejs, shell, etc…)
- Experience with management of Kubernetes and Docker/Container are highly desired
- Proficiency in Ansible, Terraform, or other configuration management and centralized configuration tools
- Integrated, maintained and customized Monitoring systems such as Zabbix, Prometheus and ELK