- Lead the CI-CD processes, for multiple projects and applications
- Design, deploy, document and operate cloud infrastructure and services for various internal applications on behalf of other teams
- Support the R&D team’s deployment and management of external (customer) infrastructure, following our company operating principles
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in developing end-to-end CI/CD pipelines for complex systems and defining architecture requirements for deployment and automation.
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps development and support, fluent with wide variety of DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, GIT, Helm, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience with programming or scripting using object-oriented language (like Python, and/or Groovy)
- At least 2 years of experience in Public Cloud development (AWS), fluent with Cloud compute, storage and networking concepts and cloud technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience with container runtime and orchestration platforms, preferably Docker and Kubernetes.
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and fast learning skills. Highly adaptive to any type of work environment and technology.
- Experience in DevOps tools for monitoring, tracing, logging and security
- Experience in Linux (like Ubuntu, RHEL)
- Familiarity with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Familiarity with networking and security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew