The Alma Ex development team focuses on adding innovative features to the Alma Library Services Platform built on the Ex Libris Higher Education Cloud Infrastructure. This position is for a team leader to manage one of the development teams building new and exciting functionality. The team leader responsibilities include technical design, code review, task management, and coding.
· B.A. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
· Experience in Java development (3-5 years).
· Experience in Web application development
· Knowledge and experience with databases (i.e. Oracle, Cassandra), REST, JEE technologies – advantage
· Experience with other programming languages and environments (Angular, Python, etc.) – advantage
· Familiarity with Unix / Linux – advantage
· Experience in technical designs and/or leading teams
· High level of English
· Working under Development Manager
· Team player
· Highly organized and focused
· Self-motivated and hungry to learn.