At OrCam, we implement a complex system that pushes our hardware to its limits and utilizes our advanced AI algorithms to improve our users’ lives. We are looking for talented DevOps engineers to join our team. You will be responsible for managing our development environment, designing the CI/CD pipelines, maintaining our very large codebase, and improving our highly scaled build.
– 2+ years of relevant DevOps experience
– Linux experience
– source control (svn + git)
– python / bash scripts
– build systems (cmake, distcc, parmake, cache)
– Managerial experience
– open source management
– static code analysis
* Soft skills:
– Able to enter an existing solution and improve it.
– Problem solver with a wide viewpoint.
– Independent and quick learner.
– Team player with good verbal communication skills, able to work in a dynamic environment