Ex Libris, Part of Clarivate, is a global EdTech (Education Technology) industry, leader. We serve some of the most prestigious academic institutions and research Universities around the world, with a total of over 7,500 customers in 90 countries.
Our SaaS solutions help universities transform academic libraries, maximize the impact of research activities, enhance teaching and learning, and drive student engagement and success. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
We are looking for a Delivery Engineer to join our Rollout & Deployment (Delivery) team in Jerusalem, Israel. This is an amazing opportunity to work as part of the Research & Discovery Solutions Business Unit that bridges the Research & Discovery development team and the Professional Services, Support, and cloud teams. The rollout & Deployment team oversees the successful rollout of new products and features, including definition, development, and documentation of the implementation methodology, work with early adopters and beta customers, and creation of training content.
BS degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Industrial Engineering (Information Systems proficiency), or Business Administration
- Experience in customer-facing functions
- Technical background and learns quickly
- High proficiency in English
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Experience with Ex Libris products
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with Unix, Oracle, and CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collate and interpret data from various sources
- Advanced bilingual communication skills, English at mother-tongue level
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to independently learn
- Organized and detail-oriented
What will you be doing in this role?
- Execute and support implementation operations for a variety of Rollout & Deployment projects
- Review and contribute to training materials, implementation tools, and documents used internally and by customers
- Use defined procedures and systems to perform and document implementation tasks
- Contribute to the development and improvement of standard procedures as needed
- Deliver customer / internal product training & workshops (remote / onsite)
- Perform system and data analysis as part of product implementations
- Ongoing work with different stakeholders within the organization such as regional PS teams, development teams, support teams, IT\MIS, product management
Hours of Work / More important information for you:
Our base is in the Jerusalem, Israel office, working in a hybrid model
This is a full-time position.